All employees are trained to complete specific tasks in accordance with our SOP’s Employees are re-trained on a regular basis.
- Each phase of production (weighing, compounding, packaging) is carried out in its own designated, environmentally controlled area.
- Each incoming ingredient is subjected to a battery of tests before being released for use in production including analytical and microbial testing
- All equipment is carefully validated, maintained, calibrated, and sanitized according to cGMP
- Water used in production filtered and tested daily to ensure that FDA standards are met or exceeded.
- Batches subjected to various in-process testing during each phase of production.
- All finished products are held in quarantine until testing completion
- Accelerated stability testing ensures consistent quality throughout shelf life
- We guarantee great quality and consistency through adherence to our cGMP approved Standard Operating Procedures.
- Daily monitoring of operations to ensure GMP compliance
Healthspecialty facilities are FDA registered, OTC drug and CGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant with all requisite Alcohol Products Users Permits, flammable storage facilities, environmentally stable on-site retain sample storage and an on-site research and development laboratory.